YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO NOURISH AND REPLENISH
The wisdom traditions understand the value of human beings living in harmony with the natural cycles of their environment. The cold and darkness of winter urge us to slow down. It is an ideal time to be introspective, rest, and consolidate our vital energy by finding resources to help nest and rest. East and West of the River Wellness has put together a powerful self-healing winter program to help you revitalize as well as conserve precious life force energy.
Renew and Restore is your opportunity to gently use the months of winter to attend and befriend patterns of living to ultimately create (or enhance) a lifestyle that will help you flourish and nourish your core needs.
There are four elements to this program:
1) A small group will get together on February 25 to set you up for success by offering the following:
- We’ll provide resources for a gentle detox cleanse, explore foods and recipes specifically aligned with winter to help warm your body’s core and nourish your kidneys.
- We’ll teach a variety of self-care and positive behavior change strategies
- We’ll utilize the power of community to increase motivation and accountability to shift unwanted patterns of eating and living
- We’ll nourish you with two wholesome meals on both evenings (Jan 31 & Mar 8) to offer you an opportunity to taste new recipes and foods
2) Boost your detox cleanse and soothe your body by scheduling a massage at The FOREST HOUSE during the month of February
3) Weekly resources and suggested activities will be posted on private facebook page to enhance your learning, deepen your inner explorations and refine your 2017 visions and dreams
4) We’ll meet in community again on Wednesday, March 30th to celebrate your success, and affirm your movement forward and visions for the future that aligned with what matters most to you
Renew and Restore Fees
Renew and Restore fees are on a sliding scale basis. This allows individuals to pay according to individual means. There are four rates- Sustainable, Mid, Base, and Scholarship.
Base: $95* Mid: $125* Sustainable: $185*
Two wholesome, nutritious meals, and a massage are included in the above price
Payment at the Base rate covers just over 50% of what is needed. To balance our budget and to wisely steward our resources we rely on your honesty and generosity. The Sustaining rate represents what is needed to create a sustainable livelihood. If you can afford this level, you assist our efforts to offer lower sliding-scale rates and ongoing financial subsidies.
*Payment plans available