YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO NOURISH AND REVITALIZE
The wisdom traditions understand the value of human beings living in harmony with the natural cycles of their environment. Spring is a best time for a cleanse. We want to melt the freeze of winter by dissolving the stagnation that sets in during the winter months. It is a time when the snows are melting and the rivers are swelling. In our own bodies there is a similar process naturally occurring. During spring we can align with this energy to nourish and open channels to flow vibrantly to enjoy our own blossoming and blooming.
East and West of the River Wellness has put together a powerful self-healing spring program to help you melt the stagnation of winter and celebrate the renewal of life that is naturally occurring within and around you.
Spring Renewal is your opportunity to align with the energy of spring to attend and befriend patterns of living to ultimately create (and enhance) a lifestyle that will help you flourish by nourishing your core needs.
There are four elements to this program:
1) A small group will get together on April 7 to set you up for success by offering the following:
- We’ll provide resources for a gentle detox cleanse, explore foods and recipes specifically aligned with spring to help warm your body’s core by nourishing 'agni' your inner fire
- We’ll teach a variety of self-care and positive behavior change strategies
- We’ll utilize the power of community to increase motivation and accountability to shift unwanted patterns of eating and living
- We’ll nourish you with two wholesome meals on both days we get together to offer you an opportunity for fellowship and experience nourishing savory foods
2) Boost your detox cleanse by enhancing circulation in your body by scheduling a massage at The FOREST HOUSE during the month of April
3) Weekly resources and suggested activities will be posted on private facebook page to enhance your learning, deepen your inner explorations and refine your 2018 intentions
4) We’ll meet in community again on May 5 to celebrate your success, and affirm your movement forward that is aligned with what matters most to you
Spring Renewal Fees
Spring Renewal fees are on a sliding scale basis. This allows individuals to pay according to individual means. There are four rates- Sustainable, Mid, Base, and Scholarship.
Base: $110* Mid: $150* Sustainable: $190*
Two wholesome, nutritious meals, and a massage are included in the above price
Payment at the Base rate covers just over 50% of what is needed. To balance our budget and to wisely steward our resources we rely on your honesty and generosity. The Sustaining rate represents what is needed to create a sustainable livelihood. If you can afford this level, you assist our efforts to offer lower sliding-scale rates and ongoing financial subsidies.
*Payment plans available